Quality Lifestyle & Smart Living -- 2 Kitchens
This beautifully presented brand new family home is the one for you. Surrounded by beautiful landscaping, the backdrop of the garden really sets this home apart from other new builds. A classy enclosed entertaining space awaits where you can BBQ and share stories with your loved ones all year around in absolute style. It offers
• Features: Mitsubishi Central Air-Con made in Japan (RRP: $13,000), Italian-Made (Smeg Coffee Machine (RRP: $6000), Smeg Oven with automatic cleaning function (RRP: $3600), Smeg Range hood, Baumatic Induction Cooktop (RRP:$2500), Vanities (RRP: $1500 each), Tiles, LINFA Toilet (RRP: $1,250 each), etc.), European Oak Flooring (RRP: $150/sqm), Acrylic Cabinets, Video Intercom, Central Vacuum System, Electronic keyless door lock, double glazed windows, LED lights and internal access double garage, etc.
• Freehold Land: 330 sqm more or less, Floor Area: approx. 222 sqm
• 4 generous double bedrooms, 3 top luxury bathrooms (including 2 ensuites), separate guest toilet downstairs.
• An open plan formal lounge accompanied by a spacious stylish kitchen. Butlers kitchen is the bonus. Gas water heating, gas cooking (in Butlers Kitchen) & Electric cooking (in Main Kitchen).
• Living areas being formal and informal lounges downstairs and upstairs. Very flexible living spaces which should suit the need of any family arrangement.
The property is located in a newly developed million dollar community of Hobsonville. The location is incredibly convenient - minutes driving to coffee shops, Soljans Estate Winery, Westgate and NorthWest shopping centres. Zoned in Hobsonville Point Primary School (Decile 10) and Hobsonville Point Secondary School ((Decile 10). Easy access to North-Western Motorway 16 to Auckland CBD and airport, Upper Harbour Motorway 18 to North Shore. Close to the Ferry Terminal. The opening of Waterview Tunnel will bring more convenience to the West and definitely increase in housing future growth potential.
Download Property Files such as:
Title, LIM, etc
Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/773627