!!! SERIOUS SELLERS DEMAND ACTION !!!
PRISTINE PICTURE-PERFECT ELEGANCE - FUTURE URBAN ZONING
FLEXIBLE SETTLEMENT TERMS AVAILABLE
Attracting smart investors and land bankers, this north-facing 283 square metre home on 4.84 gently contoured hectares (12 acres) was newly built in 2009 by the vendors on dairy farmland owned by the family for over 70 years. Beautifully canopied by mature trees, the sealed driveway forks to separately access the farm and the home's circular driveway. Wide double doors open into the foyer leading to the fabulous open plan living areas where sliding doors spill out onto the expansive timber deck and window walls flood the space with light and views of the gorgeous garden surrounds and across to the neighbouring farm. Presiding over adjoining family living and dining, the spacious, contemporary kitchen is excellently equipped, complete with large scullery and breakfast bar. More formal occasions are catered for by a separate lounge room to the side.
The master bedroom is opulent with walk-in robe, ensuite with underfloor heating and sliding doors onto the north facing deck. Bedrooms two and three also enjoy sliding doors to the gardens while the privately positioned fourth bedroom features a dual access bathroom. There's also a spacious study, the family bathroom with bath and shower, a powder room, separate laundry and a double lock-up garage with internal access. Outdoors, numerous shedding includes a concrete floored three bay shed with power, currently serving as a workshop and wood shed; there's another double garage with single door access, a large hay barn and an old cow shed. There's also both bore and tank water, five fenced paddocks and stock yards with loading ramp. Superbly presented with exceptional architectural appeal, this is a sophisticated home of excellent indoor/outdoor interactivity and ultimate comfort, ideally positioned and zoned for future financial advancement. Inspection by astute buyers is highly recommended.
Drury and the surrounding areas is fast becoming an exciting focus for residential growth. Located approximately 20 kilometres south of Auckland's city centre, it is the largest proportion of future urban areas in Auckland. The Draft Drury Structure Plan 2019 estimates an increase in population by a further 60,000 and an estimated increase in jobs by 12,000. 458 Burtt Road, Drury is zoned a mixture of Mixed Housing Urban and Mixed Housing Suburban in the Draft Drury / Opaheke Structure Plan 2019. This puts the property in Stage Two of Drury West to be development ready in the first half of decade two (2028 - 2032). The property has a huge road frontage of approximately 485m and is just down the road from a proposed local or neighbourhood centre. The Vision for Drury is to be a sustainable, liveable, compact and accessible place with a successful town centre and residential options close to a variety of employment opportunities. This premium location is well connected to the wider Auckland region through the rails and road networks making it an ideal development location.
* CV $2,325,000 as at 2017
* 484m (approx.) frontage. Future Urban Zoning growth
* Beautifully treed, sealed split driveway to farm & home
* Entry foyer into stunning light-filled open plan living
* Excellently equipped kitchen/scullery & breakfast bar
* Adjoining spacious living & dining with sliders outdoors
* Separate formal lounge room. Expansive timber deck
* Scenic master bedroom/walk-in robe/floor heated ensuite
* 2nd bedrooms with walk-in robe & dual access ensuite
* + 2 further spacious bedrooms/sliding doors to garden
* Spacious study. Family bathroom Powder room Laundry
* Ventilation system. Steel frame. Double glazed windows
* Double lock-up garage with internal home access
* 3 bay shed with power. Large hay barn. Cow shed
* 5 fully fenced paddocks. Stock yards with loading ramp
* Bore water & 2 x 25,000 ltr tanks with UV water filter
* Just 5km to Drury School & 10.5km to ACG Strathallan School
* 3.5km to motorway access / 27km to Auckland Airport / 38km to Auckland CBD