Price reduced! Urgent sale!
Nestled in the coveted suburb of Flat Bush sits a tidy three-level home well-suited to the bustle of family life.
Under a 10 years master builder warranty, and well maintained by our house-proud vendors for the last 3 years, this three-storey home is perfect for those looking to get on the property ladder. Inside, versatile living spaces and a modern kitchen complement an abundance of accommodation, while a large bedroom with ensuite and office adds further options at the ground level.
On the first floor, you have a modern kitchen and open planned dining, family room and living area. With excellent indoor and outdoor flow to a lovely balcony where you can have your glass of wine or early bird coffee.
On the second floor, You have three bedrooms, including one large ensuite, 2 double bedrooms, and one combined bathroom and toilet.
Outside, the practical size garden creates a restful ambience, which is an ideal place to entertain. Single, internal access garaging is the icing on the cake.
Of course, the complex's position is also incredibly advantageous, with this hugely-popular, rapidly-appreciating location underpinning any investment.
Our vendors are motivated to negotiate with offers. This is a wonderful opportunity for families to establish themselves in a popular pocket of the city without having to break the bank to do so, and immediate action is advised. Contact me today for further details.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.