SINGLE-LEVEL WITH GRANNY!
Extremely practical, convenient and stylish brand-new single-level home in a great part of Flat Bush. Five sunny bedrooms surround a sun-filled decking area, which provides indoor/outdoor flow to the spectacular open-plan living, kitchen, and dining space.
Two bedrooms are split off from the main house, creating the perfectly private two-bedroom granny flat.
- Wonderful open-plan space that lends itself perfectly to hosting and getting creative in the kitchen. Designated dining and living areas flow well, and are filled with natural light
- Relaxing Master Suite for the heads of the home, complete with an en-suite bathroom, walk-in-wardrobe and direct access out onto the decking area
- The cleverly-designed decking space is a dominating feature of this great home, providing indoor/outdoor flow to three bedrooms and the open-plan living area
- Stunning wooden floor spreads from the magnificent open-plan area through to the granny flat living space
- Six sliding doors throughout the home, linking the bright indoors to the sunny outdoors
- Contemporary shared family bathroom with bath tub
- Brick and weatherboard exterior construction with a shingle roof
- Practical carpeted double garage with a functional laundry space, storage area, internal access to the house, and outdoor access
Extremely independent two-bedroom granny flat with its own private living space and contemporary bathroom. A functional space has been created in the living area with cupboard storage, a practical counter, and a sink.
Come see this fantastic family home this weekend at our open homes. Feel welcome to call for more information or to organise a private viewing.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues - coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland's CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest-growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people - yet filled with parks, play areas, cycling and walking tracks, natural bush areas, waterways and nature reserves!
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy's Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity Flat Bush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top-quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern Motorway. This prestigious and fast-growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as are many nature cycling and walking trails.