COASTAL HOME, EQUESTRIAN + SHEDDING ON 6.45HA
Buyers Price Guide: Mid $1 Million Range
Located right on the water front, with access straight into the inlet from its own private boat ramp, the 264m2 (approx.) four bedroom, brick home is just one incredible offering on this 6.45 ha (approx.) property that boasts much, much more.
15 beautifully maintained paddocks all have water reticulated by a bore and the numerous sheds, workshops, and man-caves only enhance this property into the desirable lifestyle that everyone wants. Complete with horse arena and horse boxes, this could be the ultimate equine destination too. Supplementary to all that is already on offer, there is the original farm house that lends to the handy doer-upper to only add value... What more could you want? This truly is a lifestyle offering that rarely comes around, and with vendors that are keen to move on, this has got to be the opportunity of a lifetime!
Inside, the partially concealed kitchen is large with plenty of storage and bench space, pantry and breakfast bar. This adjoins a scenic family area, or casual dining if preferred, flooded with sunlight and with sliders leading outdoors. Connecting with the second living area is a handy study nook and a super-large lounge with huge bay window seats to kick back and enjoy your private water views, all kept super toasty by a Nectre wood fire bakers oven. Here French doors open on both sides to access stylish undercover and al fresco entertaining, perfect for barbeques with friends and family.
There are four double bedrooms in this spacious home; The master bedroom features french doors to the garden, two walk through wardrobes, a dual entry ensuite with bath, separate shower, toilet and bidet. At the opposite end of the house is a second Master with French doors to the garden and a dual access ensuite. The double garage has internal access and is adjoined to the spacious laundry/bootroom.
Outside, all 15 paddocks, accessible by a central race, have been meticulously maintained and are all fully fenced whilst a bore provides water to multiple reticulated troughs. A 13.8m x 6.8m shed is tall enough to fit a boat and a horse float whilst a purpose built hayshed will store plenty of hay from the season. A 25m x 68m (approx.) sand arena and 6 horse boxes will cater for equestrian needs whilst the old milking shed has been converted to a super impressive 22m x 4m workshop.
On top of all that, the original farm house will tick off that desire for a project with potential for this to be converted into secondary accommodation (with council consent). Numerous Olive, Macadamia, Lemon and Guava trees complete this lifestyle offering, plus a fully stocked avocado tree! And of course? your very own boat ramp.
Where else can you find rural, lifestyle, coastal and equestrian all in one property? With so much here to enjoy and located on such an incredible waterfront position, don't let this be the one that got away!
- Incredible waterfront location
- 264m2 (approx.) 4 bedroom brick home
- Large kitchen, great storage & breakfast bar
- Multiple living areas
- Undercover & al fresco BBQ & entertaining
- Double lockup garage with internal access
- Water access form property, Boat shed & ramp. Minutes to all-tide public boat ramp
- 6 stables, 25m x 68m (approx.) sand arena
- Hay barn, 13.8m x 6.8m shed, 22m x 4m workshop plus extra storage
- Original farm house just waiting for some elbow grease
- 21 Olive Trees, 1 Avocado tree, 3 Macadamia Trees, 2 Lemon Trees, 1 Grapefruit Tree, 2 Orange Trees, 2 Guava Trees.
- Water tanks & bore trough water
- close proximity to Waipipi Primary school and zoned for Waiuku College
- 11 Mins to Waiuku Township
- For the purposes of this transaction the vendor is registered for GST