DECEASED ESTATE AUCTION
LARGE 4 BEDROOM HOME - IDEAL TO UPDATE
Located on a quiet no through road at the end of a tree-lined circular driveway flanked by an orchard and a native tree park, this solidly constructed 217m2 (approx) brick and tile home located on 5.83 hectares (14.58 acres) has just been freshly painted and had new carpet laid.
To the right of the entry foyer, a large light-filled lounge room spills out to a spacious al fresco patio with lovely garden views. To the left, family living and the bay window dining area adjoin the kitchen which has generous storage and bench space but would welcome a little rejuvenation and the addition of current appliances. Sliding doors reveal yet another living area, also adjoining the kitchen and breakfast nook. This room slides out to yet another garden-side patio. The expansive master bedroom features a large walk-in robe, ensuite with dual vanities, shower room and sliders outdoors. The three remaining bedrooms, all with built-in robes, use the family bathroom with both bath and separate shower. There is also a separate laundry.
Numerous out-buildings include a fish filleting station, potting shed, garden shed, hay shed and total car garaging for six vehicles (2x 63m2 approx sheds). There is also an unlimited water supply accessed via a community bore. A sizeable orchard boasts numerous fruit trees, - there's are wonderful avocados, citrus varieties and grape vines dotted across the property while native tree plantings attract beautiful birdlife. Close by, Clarks Beach offers great fishing, water sports, boating, beach fun and picnics for the family in a great community minded friendly locals. The area is further complemented with a golf course and bowling club. Well located, this wonderful, large, extremely versatile family home is brimming with the promise to shine given just a little TLC. We are instructed to sell this deceased estate at auction or before so don't delay. Bring the family along for inspection soon.
* CV of $1,450,000 as at 2017
* Unlimited water supply accessed via a community bore
* Tree lined entry to circular driveway & paved parking
* Entry hall off large front patio. Total x2 patio spaces of 77m2 approx
* Large light-filled lounge room accessing large patio
* Living & bay window dining area. Servery from kitchen
* Large open plan kitchen. Generous benchtops/storage
* Master bedroom, dual vanities, ensuite & walk-in robe
* + 3 further bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* Family bathroom/bath & separate shower. Laundry
* Fish filleting station, potting shed & garden shed
* Hay shed. Total car garaging for up to 6 vehicles (2x 63m2 approx sheds)
* Only a few minutes to popular Clarks Beach. Great fishing, boating, beach fun and a golf course
* Orchard + many fruit varieties. Native trees & birdlife
* Just 1.4km to Waiau Pa School
* 21km to both Pukekohe High School and ACG Strathallan School
* 40km to Auckland Airport and 51km to Auckland CBD.