CIRCUMSTANCES FORCE SALE
CV $1,040,000 - PRESENT ALL OFFERS
Set on an easily manageable 9760m2 (approx.) this super spacious and impressive 330m2 (approx.) four bedroom home and accessory sleep out/garage/workshop is perfectly positioned to lap up the all-day sun, and has plenty of room for extended family and large gatherings.
With the superior indoor-outdoor flow and open plan living being the most obvious aspect of this home, other great features such as a spa room and separate living and bedroom upstairs with rural views make this already appealing offering ever so much more desirable. Already perfectly liveable as is, this property also oozes so much potential for the keen renovator.
Outside, the easily manageable land is split into a couple of paddocks (perfect for calf club or a pony) and a stall of native bush brings an element of privacy. Originally used as temporary accommodation before the house was built, the now sleep out is annexed with a small workshop which makes for the perfect man cave area or space for teenagers or guests.
So much space and so much potential... with Vendors that have said a quick sale is a priority, this property is going to be someone's early Christmas present!
- 4 bedroom 330m2 home, perfectly liveable with heaps of potential
- Spacious and modern kitchen, breakfast bar, gas hobs
- Open plan, indoor/outdoor flow, very roomy living areas
- Separate upstairs living with bedroom, living room and ensuite, views
- Wood burner, ventilation system, heatpumps
- Private and peaceful setting, native bush
- Easily manageable 9760m2 (approx.) section, 2 paddocks
- Former temporary accommodation, now sleep out/workshop/garage
- apples, pears, grapes, lemons, feigoas, figs
- 3 min to Tuakau, 7 min to SH1