Located up a private no-exit road and perched on top of the hill with views across the valley, sits this north facing, newly renovated, four bedroom, home in the country sitting on 3.308 ha (approx.). Every thought and detail has been put in to transform the original Lockwood style into a light and modern open plan dream, from the designer Carlisle kitchen to the freshly laid carpet, white wash walls to the new bathroom fittings (and everything in between), it's all been done for you to simply walk in and enjoy all the benefits of lifestyle living. Entertaining space is certainly not lacking, sliding doors open out onto the covered north facing deck which overlooks the lush garden and beautiful landscaping, making summer BBQ's with friends and family all too easy. Outside, kids can run around barefoot on the flat lawn and get stuck into some back yard cricket on Christmas day, an open bay shed makes for the perfect man-cave/workshop and six paddocks with easily accessible stockyards will cater for a range of livestock.
Properties of this calibre are in such high demand and opportunities like this tend to not last long... With motivated vendors that are ready for the next move, and boasting wow factor that will take your breath away, this is not one to miss!
- Newly renovated 4 bedroom Lockwood style home
- Designer Carlisle Kitchen, Gas stove, plenty of storage, breakfast bar
- Brand new carpet, white wash walls, light and bright interior
- New wood burner on wetback, new hot water cylinder
- New bathroom finishing's and fittings, under floor heating
- Separate master bedroom, ensuite, walk in robe
- Open plan design, covered decking, entertainers dream
- North facing, elevated views
- New landscaping, flat gardens, great for kids to run around
- 3.308 ha (approx.), 6 paddocks, stock yards/loading ramp
- Open bay shed, perfect mancave/workshop
- Plum, peach, apple, lemon, lime
- 8 mins to SH1