Sunday 26th May: 2:00pm - 2:30pmSunday 26<sup>th</sup> May: 2:00pm - 2:30pm26/05/2019 02:00:00 PM26/05/2019 02:30:00 PMLot 5 / 31 Jellicoe Avenue, Tuakau Open home for Lot 5 / 31 Jellicoe Avenue, Tuakau. Starting at 02:00p.m. and finishing at 02:30p.m.
Open home for listing ID:773182. Listing by Jason Glew from Barfoot & Thompson.Pacific/AucklandDD/MM/YYYY
Stunningly renovated four double bedroom family home with two bathrooms, plus an office this original re-sited dwelling is ready for you!
Upon entering from the welcoming covered deck entry there is a large master bedroom with north facing bay windows, full ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Generous second double bedroom off the polished native timber hallway which flows into a whopping extra high stud open plan combined living area as the central hub of the home. A further two double bedrooms privately located at the rear with a family bathroom and separate toilet with its own convenient vanity. An ideal office (or smaller 5th bedroom) located off the kitchen also has its own handy access to the outside from the front porch.
Ideal for the family desiring loads of living space with modern conveniences. Privately located at the end of a ROW with plenty of off-street parking for everyone with parking for 4 Plus vehicles.
Features include: - Polished native floorboards throughout the hallway entry into the living area
- Extra high stud open plan living area opening to a west facing deck
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to enjoy with friends and family.
- Designer kitchen with stonex bench tops and brand new appliances/Belling oven
- Tiled flooring in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and corridor style laundry
- Modern LED down lights, new carpet in the bedrooms and office
- Re-wired, re-plumbed, re-gibbed and freshly painted interior and exterior
- New insulation added to exterior walls & polyester insulation underfloor & ceiling
- Partially fenced easy care freehold 424m ² section with top soil and grass seed and landscaping
Located conveniently within a 450m stroll to Tuakau Village's buzzing shopping, hotel, cafes, restaurants and 1.5km to local Schools and only 10 mins drive to Pukekohe train station and the motorway on-ramp for commuters.
Final Code Compliance Certificate and title due early July 2019.
Best be quick as this quality spacious family home has so much on offer and is ready for you to simply move in and start enjoying. A new life of memories for this charming home awaits! Call today to view!.