EFFORTLESS ARCHITECTURAL EXCELLENCE ON 7.3 ACRES
In a prime position and in excellent company amongst other high quality estates, is this north-facing 310 sqm home on 2.97 ha (7.3 acre) of gently contoured lush pasture which is currently zoned rural under Waikato District Council but borders Auckland's Future Urban zoned land.
Designed by Hurley Architects, this builder's own home has been created for sun drenched living and easy entertaining, with meticulous attention to detail & quality.
Arrive via a post and railed flanked concrete driveway leading to the entrance hall. Open plan design and American Oak floors sweep through into the well-equipped Carlielle designer kitchen with all the features one could ask for. Acrocore door and drawer fronts, engineered stone benchtops, chefs pyrolytic Smeg double oven with gas hobs and whisper quiet stainless steel extraction, soft close drawers, double sink, oversized breakfast bar and glass splash-back. Flowing into a scullery where you will find a tall dishdrawer, sink, open shelving and plenty of bench space.
Conveniently located to the service areas and garage, every care has been taken to make living easy. Multiple social zones flow out onto 190m2 (approx) of decking including an under-cover alfresco dining area boasting high pitched rooflines and glass sliders making for dining & entertaining all year round.
Three double bedrooms include the sun-lit master suite with generous walk-in robes, glamorous bespoke vanity, floor heated ensuite, wall hung toilet and tiled showers. The remaining two double bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and share the large family bathroom with both bath and shower and a separate powder room.
The magnificent barn is sure to delight, spanning over 225m2 with a high stud offering space for a boat, workshop area, a bathroom & toilet along with additional multi use zones. A superb place to house or work on your next project car, in fact there is enough space for more than one. Upstairs offers a mezzanine storage floor area.
If you are looking for luxury with comfort and everything taken care of in a location that is so handy you could walk to town, then you must see this property. We suggest you make an early inspection a high priority
* 3 ½ year old, 310m2 architecturally designed home
* Open plan, excellently equipped acrocore Carlielle kitchen, Smeg 900 wide oven, whisper quiet extraction and Dishwasher
* Scullery with tall dishdrawer, sink and extra storage
* American Oak timber flooring
* Feature wood-burner with oven door in living area + 2 heat pumps & heat transfer system
* Undercover al fresco dining area
* Master bedroom/walk-in robe/sleek ensuite/deck access + 2 light-filled double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* Floor to ceiling tiled family bathroom with bath & shower & separate powder room
* Central vacuum & alarm systems
* Built in study nook with sliders
* 8 x 6.4m double internal garage + workshop with insulated garage door and fully carpeted
* Separate laundry with loads of storage
* 225m2 approx shed, 5m height to centre stud, two auto-matic garage doors 1x 3.2m high & 1 x 2.4m high, mezzanine floor, bathroom, additional multi use zones
* Approx 1000m2 of concrete driveway and parking
* 3 x 25,000L water tanks, landscaped gardens, citrus fruit trees
* Garden shed, wood shed & generous outdoor storage, sheep & cattle yards
* Just 6km to motorway junction
* Just 3km to Pukekohe township & 38.7km to Auckland Airport