BUYERS PRICE GUIDE: High $800's Plus Range
'BUSH HAVEN' - NORTH-FACING RURAL REFURBISHING DELIGHT + POOL
Perfect for the handyman, or those who just love to renovate, this well-positioned property is a fabulous find! Located some 5 kilometres out of Pukekohe on 6458sqm/1.59acres of flat to gently contoured land with views of Pukekohe Hill, Bombay Hills and beyond. This 182sqm dwelling was built in the 1980s with 16sqm of covered outdoor living space and a 47sqm garage, for our vendor who now feels it's time to move to smaller accommodation. North-facing and spacious this well maintained solid brick and tile construction offers exciting possibilities.
A sealed, fenced driveway leads past lovely neat lawns and gardens to a double lock up garage. To the side, entry to the home is through a sun-drenched 6.9m x 2.3m conservatory adjoining the wrap-around deck and multiple entertaining areas into expansive open plan dining and the light-filled kitchen with generous bench space, gas cooktop, oven, dual pantries and breakfast bar. These and the super-large adjoining lounge room, complete with fireplace, spill outdoors to the deck and peaceful scenic views including the bush backdrop. Two large bedrooms feature double robes, a third bedroom features a single robe and there's a study which could comfortably serve as a rumpus room or fourth bedroom if required. The family bathroom comprises both bath and separate toilet plus a separate shower room. A full laundry is incorporated in the garage, along with a storage room, - both opening into a covered walkway.
With a fully fenced pool surrounded by recreational space, this is the ideal venue for barbeques and family fun. Fresh produce for the kitchen comes straight from the vegetable gardens, there are numerous fruit trees and two-bay storage shed .houses all manner of implements. Excellently located, this is a comfortable home which will blossom with some refurbishing flair, modern finishes, perhaps a lick of paint - you'll no doubt decide for yourself. Come, take a look.
* Process of being subdivided - Title yet to be issued
* Sealed, fenced, tree-lined drive. Lovely lawns & gardens
* Long covered walkway. 6.9m x 2.3m conservatory entry
* Open plan dining & kitchen/dual pantries & breakfast bar
* Concertina closure to large lounge room with fireplace
* Living areas spilling outdoors onto wrap-around decks
* Study, multi-purpose room or 4th bedroom if required
* Spacious family bathroom/bath/separate shower. WC
* Alarm & Ventilation Transfer systems. Implement Shed
* Pool & recreational surrounds/BBQ area
* Double lock up garage/laundry/storage room/powder room
* Fruit trees, irrigated vegetable gardens. Abundant birdlife
* Close proximity to numerous schools + Pukekohe high.