SECLUDED SCENIC SERENITY - PERFECTLY PACKAGED ON 30 HA
BUYERS PRICE GUIDE: Low to Mid $2m's Range
Located in the desirable Ararimu/Hunua area, down a quiet no exit road on the doorstep to the Hunua Ranges, this picturesque elevated prime property and its 278m2 (approx) brick and tile, double glazed and fully insulated home (excluding garage) resides on approximately 30 hectares of super-scenic mixed contour grazing land with a good portion of regenerating bush, wetlands and spring fed ponds; - one complete with its own jetty. A north facing aspect attracts all day sun while two heat pumps, solar hot water and under-floor heating powered by a wood fire assure energy efficiency. The wood fire also heats the large spa pool as required.
Conveniently placed to either side of the foyer is a study, entry into the three car garage and a guest suite comprising a spacious bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite. This, like most of the rooms in this home, spills out through French doors onto one of the decks that wrap around the residence, all celebrating its wonderful position and the superb uninterrupted vistas. Across the hall, double doors open into open plan family living, dining and the modern, well equipped kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bar. Also opening onto the deck is the fabulous spa room, inviting relaxation and tranquil scenes of the birdlife calling the property home. A second lounge room separated by double doors from family living areas as well as privately accessed from the hallway also spills out onto the north-facing deck. Large and light-filled the gorgeous master bedroom, awash with soothing scenery, features walk-in robe, ensuite with super-sized walk-in shower with both overhead rainfall and hand-held shower heads. Again, French doors open onto the magical deck. Two further spacious bedrooms share the family bathroom equipped with both bath and shower.
Outdoors, the 2 door large garage has home access. 15 overly generously sized paddocks are connected by a well maintained race and access ways while plentiful, thoughtfully placed shedding comprises calf rearing sheds, a 4-bay implement/workshop shed and a 3 bay utility shed. Both sheds have concrete floors and power, the front shed with 3 phase. Cattle yards are centrally placed and there's reticulated water to all except one paddock. Springs-fed farm water is in constant supply and also fed to the abundant fruit and vegetable gardens around the home. Adding to its seemingly endless features and the promise of an idyllic rural lifestyle while in close proximity to essential services in Hunua itself or just over the hill in Papakura or Pukekohe, this super-special, fully functional property is GST registered and operates as a sound business entity.
The massive, newly developing industrial site of Drury South Crossing, a master-planned mixed-use precinct plus a new Town Centre, railway station and the huge shopping and business complex are just 15 to 20 minutes from this property with Auckland only 54 kilometres to the north, the airport a 44 kilometre drive and just 25 kilometres to Papakura. So with the future in mind and the promise of immediate idyllic rural enjoyment, now is the time for your family to enjoy the good life.
* Premium elevated northerly position. Superb panoramic views
* Large light-filled open plan family living & dining spilling outdoors
* Well-equipped modern kitchen/quality appliances/breakfast bar
* Adjacent private 2nd lounge room. French doors to north deck
* Expansive wrap around timber decks accessed from most rooms
* Excellent picturesque indoor/outdoor spa room adjoining deck
* Guest bedroom accessing garden-side deck. Walk-in robe/ensuite
* Master bedroom/walk-in robe/bath + sleek Rainhead shower ensuite
* + 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes. Family bathroom. Study
* Energy efficient. 2 heat pumps. U/floor heating. Solar hot water
* 2 door 2 car garage with internal home access. 15 paddocks
* Concrete floored implement sheds/power. Functional yards & race
* Regenerating bush/wetland. Spring fed ponds/troughs/garden water
* Numerous mature fruit trees & vegetable gardens. Beautiful birdlife