2.3 ACRE PARK SETTING + SPLENDID SHEDDING
Our vendors have bought so this property must be SOLD!
Need extra shedding? Well, this property certainly has that! With an impressive 13.5 x 12M high stud steel frame shed + an oversized double garage with offices & facilities, you won't be disappointed!
In a park-like setting with delightfully landscaped gardens encompassing the essence of all that this property has to offer. Quietly positioned on approx 2.3 acres down a quiet country lane you will find an abundance of fruit & nut trees, raised veggie beds, mature shady trees, a fish pond and peaceful corners ideal for escaping to.
The brick family home offers three double bedrooms including a super-sized master with walk-in robe & ensuite. The light-filled open plan kitchen area has plenty of cupboard and storage space, boasting a walk-in- pantry, double oven and dishdrawer making for easy family living. Flowing through to the dining area and spacious comfy lounge where there is a wood burning fireplace with wetback and sliders opening onto the paved patio. Or sit back and enjoy the sun drenched north facing conservatory with stained glass windows and tiled floors opening out to the tranquil surroundings. The remaining two double bedrooms are serviced by a separate toilet & the family bathroom which offers a large walk-in shower. There is a separate laundry and great storage throughout the home.
Positioned in the heart of the Glenbrook community, only moments away from the popular Glenbrook School with the school bus stop at the end of the road. Approx 20 km to motorway access at Drury for commuting North or South. Pukekohe and Waiuku townships are in close proximity and offer an abundance of shops, eateries, recreational facilities and local amenities.
If a country lifestyle is on the cards then you must not delay this property is on the market to be SOLD!
* 13.5 x 12M (approx) Steel frame shed with 4M stud, concrete floor, 3 phase power, 2 x 3.5M high roller doors, 1x 2.4M roller door + lean-to
* 8.2 x 7.2M (approx) Garage with 2 x offices, kitchenette, toilet & basin
* 3x Garden sheds, glasshouse
* Bore water supply, 80,000l (approx) tank with UV filtration system
* Woodburner with wetback & heat transfer system
* Multiple outdoor living areas including "Cool Awnings" covered area
* Plantings includes Avocado, Bird of Paradise, Pohutukawa, Jacaranda, Flowering Ash, Magnolia, Double Blue Lilac, Native Fuschia, Plum, Olive, Almond, Feijoa, Mandarin, Avocado, Banana, Lemon, Orange, Tahitian Lime, Lemonade, Apple, Pear, Peach and Black Turkey Fig