UNBEATABLE VALUE - SELLERS ON THE MOVE!!
Buyers price guide: High $700,000's - Low $800,000's
Flaunting a stunning architectural streetscape complete with romantic dormer windows, this charming, secluded Colonial style home is accessed via a private right of way.
Renovated in the past 5 years, this home offers an excellent level of comfort along with expansive outdoor recreation and entertaining space on the long timber-decked front verandah, the fabulous huge alfresco undercover lounge and dining patio, the garden-side open-air patio and the laser light roofed outdoor spa pool "room".
Floor tiles are attractive and practical in the up-dated galley-style kitchen with induction cooktop, Pyrolytic oven, generous storage, high-end appliances, and dramatic bright red splash-backs. An instant boiling water tap and window servery to the outdoors are clever additions while an adjoining laundry houses extra kitchen storage. Tiles give way to the large picturesque lounge and dining area kept cozy with both fireplace and heat pump. Adjoining this, a huge undercover deck is a favorite venue for lazy relaxation and al fresco dining.
Downstairs three scenic bedrooms - one opening onto the front verandah - share the large family bathroom with both bath and shower. There's also a separate toilet. The brilliant master suite occupies the entire upper level, luxurious with its oversized bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, and super-large lounge room with heat pump.
Outdoors a free-standing garage provides secure two car parking while an attached shed with in-built benches is the ideal workshop for the handyman. There's also plenty of extra parking for all manner of vehicles, a chicken run, raised veggie gardens, numerous fruit trees and a lockable gate at the rear of the property giving quick access
to the beach and the reserve.
Close to Clarks Beach boat ramp and the golf club and set in a wonderful family-oriented community, this superbly located property has so much to offer every member of the family. Be quick to inspect!
• Picturesque open plan living and dining flowing outdoors
• Numerous undercover entertaining & recreation venues
• Excellent well equipped renovated galley kitchen with servery
• Huge upstairs master bedroom/robes/ensuite/parents retreat
• 3 spacious downstairs bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• WC Utility room/storage & laundry
• Double lock-up garage
• Abundant extra parking
• Raised veggie gardens, Passion fruit, lime, lemon, orange and avocado
• Lockable gate to rear walkway & access to beach & reserve
• Wide Herringbone brick paved driveway
• Gorgeous gardens
• Excellent community environment
• Close to Golf course & boat ramp
• Local Bus for Waiau Pa School (decile 9) and Rosehill College