About Jack Holliday
#5 Top Partnership Overall, to end March 2019
#1 Sales Partnership, Rodney Region, end March 2019
#1 Sales Partnership, Rodney Region, end March 2018
Choosing an agent to represent you and your property is a critical decision. It involves likely one of the most important assets you own and the bottom line is, that you must have confidence in the salesperson you choose. You want to be confident the salesperson will achieve the very best possible result for you. My goal is simple - to listen and to understand your needs and then, through dedication and perseverance, work as hard as possible to reach the best outcome for you. Having the opportunity to help people achieve their property goals is what I like most about real estate as a career.
Working alongside Ben Teagle in 2018/19, we listed and sold over 80 properties together. It equipped me with an understanding of what it takes to consistently win for you, the client. I found it comes down to five key areas, which summarise what I can offer you as an agent:
1. Provide you with the right advice before listing, so that your property is presented at its best to the market.
2. Put in place a sales process to ensure I secure top dollar for you from the marketplace.
3. Use a combination of online and offline marketing platforms to ensure your property stands out against the competition.
4. Build trust and rapport with your potential buyers to best engage them with your property.
5. Focus on communication and service to make the experience as enjoyable as possible.
Born and bred on the Hibiscus Coast, I came back to settle in Red Beach with my girlfriend Jamie and our dogs Brodie and Jazmin. This was after graduating from Auckland University with a degree in Marketing and Management. Before real estate I managed a water sports import and retail store. In my spare time I love being on the water surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing. I was the national windsurfing champion in 2018 and represented New Zealand on the professional world tour. I also work for Youthline as a volunteer counsellor.
I have teamed up with Jeremy and Anne Thatcher, a top performing team at Whangaparaoa for almost a decade. Utilising their experience creates exceptional opportunities for me.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss how I can help you achieve your property goals.